You are invited to come and help the Aboriginal Seniors Hold a Peaceful Rally
Saturday March 22, 2014
11 to 2 pm
Cottage E 10107–134 Ave.
Behind the Ford Dealership
We are opposing and fighting for our senior centre, The Executive Director and the Chair of the board at EASC. Are running our centre the way they choose and they are not seniors.
- This seems to be a dictatorship operation.
- They are not there for the seniors benefit and this is the senior centre.
- They make all the decisions; if the seniors disagree their membership is terminated.
- They also release board members if they disagree with their decisions.
- This is a Drop In Centre for Aboriginal Seniors
- The seniors who had their memberships revoked are 73 to 86 and done without just cause.
We are holding a peaceful rally to stop the AGM from going forward on Saturday 11:30 am March 22, 2014 until these memberships can be reinstated. The chair eliminated anyone who might be running against her to guarantee her position will remain as chair. The position of chair is the president.
Support will be greatly appricated.
Cottage E 10107 - 134 Ave
Edmonton, AB T5E 1J2
Google map and directions