Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY

RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY 2 months 1 week ago #956

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
At this momentus time in the Cosmos we ask of your blessings of synchronicity and impeccable timing,Sidewinder Rattlesnake.We admire your stealthy fluent way as you grace our skies.And we are grateful for your assistance in helping us to achieve all our objectives in good time.We ask that you guide and teach us to give fair warning always,and be fair minded in all our physical ways.Timing is everything as they say.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: spelling
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY 2 months 1 week ago #957

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
OK, here I come:-) I am unbelievably Russian, thanks to my Father I do speak English. In Canada, near Montreal, back and forth since 1995. University educated, working experience with big multinationals, tired of emptyness of their causes, never knew an interesting Native in Americas, would like to meet one serious enough to partnership and discuss some ideas I have for the movement. My email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY 2 months 1 week ago #958

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.The first idea that I have - you should know that across the ocean on the territoty of Russia there are lots of Aboriginal people with similar beliefs and similar historic fates - they were once colonized, now live on territories where the exploitation of resources is ongoing and the conditions of their living is much worse than those in Canada. I am sure that for the sake of the movement it is necessary to try to establish the links between First Nations here and aboriginal people (first nations in essence also) up north in Russia. Firstly, it should take the cause of the Idle no More movement on the international level, it should be more appropriate to start negotiations with Canadian government to press for changes for those of your brothers who are even more disadvantageous and Canada can press Russian government to act for the people there, on this side you can partner with Canadian authorities to promote healthy principles of interaction on the territory of Russia, where democracy is just not working still, and throug this overseas interaction bring these principles back here, already tested and strengthened on the international scale. What do you think about this? Do you understand the idea, my english?

RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY 2 months 1 week ago #959

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
First Nations have to go overseas themselves to LEARN, in order to become free on their own land! Be Idle no more - go explore the world! take the ideas of survival and partnership from the world and bring them back to Americas. Learn how Chechs and Slovaks separated peacefully (former Chechoslovakia), learn how tiny Finland gained and defended independance from huge Russia, etc.

RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY 2 months 1 week ago #961

• clashed
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
The first nations of turtle island don't need to go overseas to learn, in fact in my opinion they have been teaching people from overseas for hundreds of years the wonders of our planet, about the rooted ones the winged ones the fish the four leggeds, I hear and see on tv about scientific breakthrough's all the time like how the little ant has so much to teach us with their sense and means of direction and I just say but the first nations of turtle island have been saying all these things for ever and nobody listens all of a sudden it's a scientific breakthrough, keep your ears open Ivan the rattlesnake has something to say and an open mind helps as the small things in life are truly the amazing, inm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuffloDreemr

RATTLESNAKE PROPHECY 2 months 1 week ago #962

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
Ну бля, хуйню сказала, сама то поняла что? Well, hope you understand Russian. I had a friend, who already died, he was mathematician. And he had such a good knowledge and could explain everything. But he could not communicate to others because he was dreaming so much being drunk. And he was laughing about our other friend, who was not bright, but who continues to live now and perfectly communicates with others... I heard lots of immigrants to Canada, Australia who told me that aboriginal people drink too much and are not interested in their own development. Do you want to tell me that the ants are more important than having a hot clean shower, cleaning the teeth regularly, eating well? 60% (if you know what % means) of the time a normal human takes care of his body, and I believe it is at least as important, as taking care about his thoughts, soul etc. About the knowledge - if someone has the knowledge of ants but can not share it for the knowledge of comfortable existence of their bodies the one seems to miss something in life. And your position of refusing to learn from the world is quite arrogant and stupid
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds
Sign in with Facebook