Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Volunteering, helping etc.

Volunteering, helping etc. 2 months 1 week ago #954

• JCoghill
  • Fresh Boarder
I've been trying to find a place/people where I can help.... Anyone know how and where I can help the cause?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Volunteering, helping etc. 2 months 1 week ago #955

• KWall
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Media is an amazing way to spread the word, raise awareness, and educate people. So, if you ever film anything related to the Idle No More movement, it can be a HUGE help to get it up online in a bunch of places. IsumaTV is a really great resource for this and place to post videos because it is an "independent online interactive network of Inuit and Indigenous multimedia. IsumaTV uses the power and immediacy of the Web to bring people together to tell stories and support change" (from their website). Anyways, here's a link to the Idle No More channel on Isuma if you're interested and want to know more!

www.isuma.tv/lo/en/idle-no-more
The following user(s) said Thank You: makwaiskwew, clashed

Volunteering, helping etc. 2 months 1 week ago #1027

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
hi there! Could anyone help me? I need to find someone from Doncaster reserve, that's a reserve about 7 km. north from St. Marguerite Du Lac Masson, which in turn is about 100 km North of Montreal taking route 15 north:-) Maybe you know how I can contact up someone there, as I plan to live nearby and wanted to ask as a neighbour how is life there and maybe someone can tell me in person about the neibourhood? Thank you in advance!

BTW, this was 1000's post here on the forum based on the count at the bottom of the page, but 1027 based on the count inside the message itself, does this mean that 27 posts were simply erased from here?
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Ivan.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds
Sign in with Facebook