Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SILENT MARCHES

SILENT MARCHES 2 months 2 weeks ago #949

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Why not begin to show some discipline and creativity in our demonstrations? For instance,lets organize the largest SILENT march in human history.No banners,no drums,no shouting.Just a mass of humanity walking in solidarity,where the people are the banners.Maybe carry one big banner that says "JUSTICE NOW" or something.A march like this would diversify the INM message to include the masses and possibly build some bridges.Other "theme" demonstarations could be organized to change the focus from Native rights to human rights and garner public support.Silent marches carry a profound message,like an ominous knell to the powers that be.This may be a good counter-propaganda tactic.Silent marches are always peaceful.If met with riot police just stop and look at them.If they take you into custody go peacefully,do not resist.Arrange as much media coverage as possible for evidence.Other silent march "themes" could be for "free science" "equality now" etc. These marches would terrify the gang in Ottawa! Oh ya,wear as many Anon masks as possible just for effect. ADDITION: Earth Day would be an awesome time to begin! m2c
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: ADDITION:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EmilySpitz

SILENT MARCHES 2 months 1 week ago #951

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
I've GOT IT!! FLASH-MOB SILENT MARCHES! I have no idea how to start a flashmob,but I'm sure there are some kids in the crowd who are savvy! The only organizing to do is decide who will start it,when and where.What "theme" to use, I suggest something everyone and anyone can rally around like "EARTH JUSTICE NOW" or the like.And how to make a banner THAT big? I have another idea too, what about something like a single,profoundly themed PARADE FLOAT surrounded by silent followers?? ADDITION: we can counter omnibus with omen-US
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: ADDITION:

SILENT MARCHES 2 months 1 week ago #964

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Counter omnibus with OMEN-US I love that! The juices are flowing now.I have a theme for our parade float (is anyone suprised) "PEEPSWING THE EXECUTIONER OF JUSTICE" All we really need is a 40ft inflatable executioner and a nice chair to fit him.With his 18ft BROADAXE leaning against it.All mounted nicely on a highboy trailer,nothing fancy.We could also have Harpers "head on a plate",but that might be overkill.Maybe just "old style politics" on a head,on a plate instead.I do not think this is too strong of a message either,or ridiculous,considering the destruction and violence to the Earth that is being proposed in all this legislation.This is the strongest message short of outright violence we can deliver.This is the kind of project young people will like,w/lots of creativity and innovation involved.STUDENTS ARE YOU WITH ME in your masses!! We can call these little parades "FLASHMOB EXECUTIONS"!! TREND THAT. I think fascism is having a nightmare and I'm Freddy Kroeger te he Thank you Sidewinder Rattlesnake for teaching me about FAIR WARNING.I'm serious as a heart attack about this.ADDITION: I think we need more than just one head on a plate.How about several heads on PIKES too. They could be DECEPTION, CORRUPTION, GREED, PATRONAGE etc. Now we get to wear executioner hoods too, coool!! Two things to consider 1) powerlines traffic lights enroute 2) puncture-proof, maybe Peep needs to be kevlar.
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by BuffloDreemr.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds
Sign in with Facebook