Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ANONYMOUS POW WOW

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 1 week ago #886

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
So you've decided to TROLL-OUT huh.Not suprised. I'm not even talking to you specificly anyway,duh. I'm addressing the real Anonians,you know, the ones "lurking" in the shadows,reading this post , anonymous like . Don't worry Anonians, it's not like a press conference meeting lil ol me,I personally guarentee No one will ever know of it.Just show up,there is a reason.There must be one Anonian in Alberta with a SET? I'm an interesting guy.Healthy curiosity?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 5 days ago #895

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Due to the uproarious success of this thread, I am extending the deadline for the BD , Anonymous "happy shack meet" indefinitely! So there's no hurry Anonians,whenever you get here is fine.There is plenty of time for us all to have our POW-er-WOW's ! :whistle: ! All Hail ANONIAN!! We will smell up your house,We will make you cry,We will return.

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 4 days ago #899

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Everyone seems to go by the presumption that anyone an anon discloses him/herself to is not to be trusted,a rat,this is a false assumption.So what if someone you trust, knows you're anon? You are no less anonymous than before they knew.Another false assumption people cling to is that anons are purely web hackers and/or cyber geniuses.This is untrue.In fact they are that and much more.But even cyber illiterates can be anon-ymous in what they do,simply by using proper discreation.If you're part of the 99+% of human beings that want justice on and for our Earth Mother,you are potentially Anon, provided you know how to keep a zipped lip.Everything evolves, Anonymous is no different.A problem cannot be solved from the same level that it was created.Lets stop playing the oppressors paranoid game of deception,that's what they want,it's all they know.This is the level the problems were created,we need to rise above the corruption,and speak the truth, they can't jail us all. It's time to step up and break new ground.We are the pioneers. my2c

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 2 days ago #905

• Anonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
BuffloDreemr wrote:
Everyone seems to go by the presumption that anyone an anon discloses him/herself to is not to be trusted,a rat,this is a false assumption.So what if someone you trust, knows you're anon? You are no less anonymous than before they knew.Another false assumption people cling to is that anons are purely web hackers and/or cyber geniuses.This is untrue.In fact they are that and much more.But even cyber illiterates can be anon-ymous in what they do,simply by using proper discreation.If you're part of the 99+% of human beings that want justice on and for our Earth Mother,you are potentially Anon, provided you know how to keep a zipped lip.Everything evolves, Anonymous is no different.A problem cannot be solved from the same level that it was created.Lets stop playing the oppressors paranoid game of deception,that's what they want,it's all they know.This is the level the problems were created,we need to rise above the corruption,and speak the truth, they can't jail us all. It's time to step up and break new ground.We are the pioneers. my2c

You've definitely have the right idea BuffloDreemr. I'm still here, although not as much as I intended, local activities have been consuming my time lately.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds
Sign in with Facebook