Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: ANONYMOUS POW WOW

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 2 weeks ago #854

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I want to have pow wow (talk) If you can't make it send one of your posse.You can even wear your mask if you want to.I have no interest in anon ops or anything,I only seek advice and don't want to blab all over cyberspace about it.You already have directions to my "retreat" front door.Do you want my phone number too,in case you get lost? Looks like I'm calling your bluff. If no one shows,you are a troll,just plain weak or both.I live alone, in the middle of nowhere,but there are roads. Risk?? 0% This is an important meet in case you didn't know,so come informed. Face it kids, 99% of us are anon,we could change the name to "kinda secret" it would make more sense. Don't you get it,keystone likes the name anonymous a little too much,it keeps us out of sight out of mind ,literally irrelevant, the name is beginning to work against us. Stop being such drama queens,it's time for some of us to come out of the anonymous closet, and put on our big boy pants. If you find a pair and show up,I'll explain.I've got something for you if/when you get here.Maybe more than you know.There's nothing to be afraid of,just be smart. Anonymous does not mean free.You have 14 days.
Last Edit: 3 months 2 weeks ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: clarity
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 2 weeks ago #858

• Anonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Are you talking to me or Anons in general? I don't think you entirely understand what Anonymous is, and this is something I've had a problem with the mask-wearers on the ground, is that in my opinion "Anonymous" can't really show up. I tend to regard them as supporters, even though they call themselves Anonymous, it is just too hard to maintain actual Anonymity in public. Keep in mind that there is no solid definition of this, so hey maybe we can call them Anons, but when you appear in public you are already revealing too much about yourself, your sex, your build/height, how your voice sounds.. not very anonymous at all. Anonymous isn't so much a group of people as it's a mechanism that people use, not something that you join but something you maintain for yourself. The establishment knows exactly how to suppress an uprising, attack and discredit the leaders and intimidate the supporters. If there are no leaders and they don't know who the supporters are, all they are left to do is throw punches into the dark. They have no adequate defense against anonymity. I am aware of violent acts in the past against those exposing the crimes of the government. I have seen terrorist threats against Idle No More. These are very good reasons to maintain anonymity. Not only that, but I have also seen too much identity-based drama occur in activist movements that would have not happened if everyone would have just put their egos aside and got the job done.

I am working alone on this at the moment, I know there are other anons working on this but I haven't been in contact with them. Are there even any other Anons on this forum?

If you would like to talk privately, private message me.

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 2 weeks ago #862

• Tr33Danc3r
  • Fresh Boarder
I second anon, however, I agree with BD too on one point... we need to put our big boy pants on :P As far as I'm concerned those in anonymous who'd like to come out of the closet, well, consider yourself no longer anonymous... but wait, could you somehow still be anonymous and a public figure? Maybe, if you play your cards right. As BD says, "just be smart"

If I could I would, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be...

prayers to both spider and eagle ~

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 2 weeks ago #864

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
This is an interesting proposition,is it not? I admit it, I'm a queenie too.This is fun,I want to play some more! At the same time I am under no illusion that a part of the beat of anon is keystone also.So lets start off on the right foot,send an Indian. Lets call him/her an onian! Yes,a red anonian.If the anonian turns out to be a bad apple,it will be obvious.We all know who secrecy serves,an indiot.Secret service is a contradiction of terms.There is a difference between wise discreation and secrecy. We are no longer anon, we are anonian! This is the diabolical answer I have been seeking! All hail ANONIAN!! We are Anonian, we will smell up your house, we will make you cry, we will return!! All hail the ass great and powerful!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tr33Danc3r

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 2 weeks ago #866

• Tr33Danc3r
  • Fresh Boarder
@ kid, you make me laugh, not sure if anon, me, or both is the butt-end of your joke but it's funny and true regardless. You make some rather strong arguments. I can relate to what you are saying as I'm a recovering vet... keeping secrets 4 way 2 long... kinda eats at me, everyday. I've written a book, shared it with anons over a year ago, got a response that I'm entitled to my own opinions or something like that, never heard from them again... I would like to think anons really have some heart for mother earth, for people, for tree-climbers, and for flyers but then I look around in the city where I now dwell and the consuming is ridiculous... it depresses me. The homeless in my area are not allowed to take inititiave for themselves, instead they are fed processed foods whereas they could be thriving off the land, making music, and spreading cheer... I could go on but I won't, keep the humour up, even if I'm the butt of it... if I am it makes it even that much more hillarious, as my last assigned unit was with the kickin-asses, and indeed we were asses.

Anywho, I'll probably be retiring my masked identity soon and put my big-boy panties on :P
And I'm only part red, so prob not the one ya lookin 4, but you've inspired me nonetheless ~

ANONYMOUS POW WOW 3 months 1 week ago #872

• Anonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
BuffloDreemr wrote:
This is an interesting proposition,is it not? I admit it, I'm a queenie too.This is fun,I want to play some more! At the same time I am under no illusion that a part of the beat of anon is keystone also.So lets start off on the right foot,send an Indian. Lets call him/her an onian! Yes,a red anonian.If the anonian turns out to be a bad apple,it will be obvious.We all know who secrecy serves,an indiot.Secret service is a contradiction of terms.There is a difference between wise discreation and secrecy. We are no longer anon, we are anonian! This is the diabolical answer I have been seeking! All hail ANONIAN!! We are Anonian, we will smell up your house, we will make you cry, we will return!! All hail the ass great and powerful!!

That made me lol.

No secrets here, Anon is an open thing, if it was a secret it wouldn't have grown to be what it is today. I really can't send anyone to see you, it's not like I have command over anyone. I didn't really come here to discuss this, perhaps I should have just made up a random name instead, I do like to spread the idea though.
Last Edit: 3 months 1 week ago by Anonymous. Reason: changed "organisation" to "thing" because.. can you really call Anon an organisation?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds
Sign in with Facebook