Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 1 week ago #1034

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
All you so called real people hiding out there in cyber-space,from this powerless nothing are little better in your silence. WTF Why The Fear. You're all pitiful, when we can be all powerful.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: poopy

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 1 week ago #1036

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I love cyber space, it allows to gently introduce myself and hold discussions not TOUCHING people. You have not even said what Nationality YOU are, I do believe that THEM you mean EVIL and it is INSIDE YOURSELF! I am more open and transparent than you are, and you are hiding from LIGHT, so obvious! Just surrender, you are not called up in the circle yet, so either express yourself or just continue to hide. I do not have to hide anything, I am HUMAN and among the beasts I am the weak!:-)

Just check in my profile if curious, I have a blog with all my life in photos from 2007:-) Do you have photos of yourself? Give me a link to see you! Otherwise don't insult the memories of your dead by being so closed-hearted and closed-minded! WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? WHO ARE YOU? HOW ARE YOU PREPARED TO CHANGE?
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Ivan.

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 5 days ago #1037

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
Hello there! Just the Note for passionate aboriginal followers of this nice Forum - Europeans, White Man with Fire, being Christians, considered Non-Christians to be Animals, is that right? Distinction between Humans and Animals IS indeed an interesting topic of discussion by itself, for example I do believe that humans have Mother Earth and Father Kosmos, and indeed are ALL share something with Animals, at least the Earth:-) So, now whom we absolutely for sure can call "Animals"? Because sometimes the attitudes of humans are so violent, so rude, that they share the nature of beastiality... I thing in our age of Electricity, its indeed those who do not use Internet for discussions and communication can be called. .. well, maybe not "Animals", but for sure missing something in life... Its so easy and natural to fight over the internet, rather than in Real Life! Camon! Show your teeth here!:-)

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 5 days ago #1039

• poopy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
@ Ivan, I couldn't have said it any better myself, "fire consumes", your words of peace is violent and your story is quite old, just remember, "Her story is beginning", so listen...

circle of life: if you have something to say to me, then spit it out... pm if you like or for all to see
Last Edit: 2 months 5 days ago by poopy.

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 4 days ago #1041

• bobnowires
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
I agree with BD. Monarchy is a step backward and it's dangerous. No matter how much a person wants to do the right thing it seems absolute power "corrupts absolutely."

I think it's important to stop foolishness in a big hurry, but other than that, building structure should be done in a slow, thoughtful manner. It should involve a group, equally split by gender.

We have such a fascination for grand plans on this continent, now. We need to allow time to examine the value of form, substance, and process that has, so far, gone unvalued.

For example: what's the value of a bee? We can calculate the value of honey and pollination but do we really have a complete value? Should we make plans at all until we know all the values?

A monarch is not able to hold the values of all relationships in their mind. I believe decisions need to be bounded by scientific understanding and then based on social need and preference. These decisions need to be within the bounds of science.

We can't just decide that we are going to continue using cars in cities because it's fun and convenient. Our collective decision has to be within scientific descriptions of what is sustainable.

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 4 days ago #1043

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
Bobnowires, Hi, nice thoughts, I agree! but WITH wires, though, as wires are Internet also, a byproduct of scientific research. So could you please change your nickname to Bobwithwires :angry:
Last Edit: 2 months 4 days ago by Ivan.
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Sign in with Facebook