Text Size
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 3 months 3 weeks ago #841

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
If INM is truly going to be a voice of the people, common people and especially minorities,must be brought into the "loop".Decisions can no longer be made by assemblies or national figures acting alone.Starting NOW in my opinion. I hesitate to use the word "council" because by definition it means centralized,what I think needs to be avoided.I prefer "voice of the people". But lets say that INM decided to have a "leadership",for face to face dialog. What would it look like? How would it function? It is indeed possible to remain decentralized, and have valid and accountable leadership. I have ideas,but,anyone is free, and encouraged to wade in and PARTICIPATE , share their views. I think this is an inevitability and a necessity,what do you think?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 3 months 3 weeks ago #842

• clashed
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I don't know the answer as to what a leadership for face to face dialog would look like or who would be best suited, but my own opinion and it's just that my own, would be for a strong female participation.

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 2 weeks ago #940

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
ok, I'll wade in.How about a group of lets say thirteen people "installed" on a temporary basis.That is, people sit on commitee for certain terms,maybe 3 month 6 month or 1 year.After 3 months you are voted in or out,by commitee.Same after 6 months or 1 year.This way new blood is always flowing into the leadership.It remains dynamic and decentralized.No one can complain about being voted out either,it's simply democracy in action.They can always be asked to return at some point.The point no longer being what's best for "me" but what is in the interest of the greater good.I don't think people can be installed for any other reason than purely their suitability for the position.Not simply because of gender,race etc. to make up equality of numbers. m2c

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 2 weeks ago #943

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Personally I think this could be a beautiful new way.But it is difficult to form a complete concept with no FEEDBACK.Having said that I will rave on.Part of the beauty as I see it, is that this WAY is incluive of everyone.Even after a person "sits" on commitee then leaves,that doesn't mean their opinion or vision is lost.They can be contacted for their 2c again at any time.We all have our own specialties,this way allows for us to share them over the course of time.In this way,we all truly become the leaders.I think that focussing the INM into a "leader-ship" commitee is necessary in order to determine the course of the vessel.This does not mean politicizing INM either, which is more beauty. I also think that there could be a "HQ",but this can also be dynamic and located at various places from time to time. What do you think? ADDITION: Over time INM would realize a vast base of diverse leadership. A "chief" for every situation...Is this thing on?? anyone there?? testingtesting123...???
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: ADDITION:

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 1 week ago #960

• Ivan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
go through Monarchy first, you need speedy decisions, unity, full strength authority, Grand Chief! Choose just one figure, let she or he assemble his team, and go for it! Declare everything yours, scrap all the treaties with the crown, negotiate on the same level, bring newly arrived under your rule!

INEVITABLE LEADERSHIP 2 months 1 week ago #963

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Ivan: I respectfully disagree. Dictatorship is what we are trying to free ourselves from.
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Sign in with Facebook