Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SPIDER PROPHECY

SPIDER PROPHECY 4 months 1 week ago #802

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
another original,if your a PARROT. Still no denial of being a troll though.He who does not deny, admits.I just learned that,it's actually the law. Have you ever learned anything?
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: additional info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

SPIDER PROPHECY 4 months 1 week ago #803

• Red Rover
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
learn to spell, check your grammar and I'll respond, otherwise, I'll ignore any further comments

SPIDER PROPHECY 4 months 1 week ago #804

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
another glaring admission of being a TROLL.

SPIDER PROPHECY 3 months 1 week ago #871

• Happy Bird
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Respectfully: enough with the name calling!! and point of fact, we do not pray to spiders :)

And so what if we did???; is it any different than praying to some 'god' in a 'golden heaven' and claiming some guy, in a dress, here on earth, is 'him'. Common now..."There are many paths back to the Creator".

First, Traditional Indigenous of "North America" do not believe in Gods - correction, some do...most do not. An Inuit women was asked by a priest "do you believe in God"...she replied..."we do not believe in Gods...we fear".

When an Ojibway/Miidewin mentions "Spider Women weaving a new web" it is part of the 7th Generation Prophecy, and IMO, they are talking about the "heliosphere of the Sun" - it is changing as we type these words. Take a look at any NASA picture of the Heliosphere, and you will see the 'spider women'. When her 'two sons' arrive we had better have our shit together; just saying.

Set aside, if you can, all the BS about global warming and look at the facts. Those are, that every planet in the solar system has 'changed' (polar shifts, polar caps melting/forming, atmospheres forming/ fading) drastically, in the past 20-50 years; NASA, Japan and Europe space agencies have made formal announcements that our solar system is entering a "new area" of space where 'matter' is different.

Do the research before you dismiss the truth that others see, and have seen coming for many generations now; does your ego allow others to be right?

Lastly, "all this ego based thinking will result in ones 'consciousness' falling to the 'deepest portions of the 'river of creation', which moves so quickly now". Some are already sinking from the weight of their own 'lies', and may go 'insane' for all their fear.

Our brothers and sisters to the South, are very wise..."You are the leader, you have been waiting for" - Hopi 2011
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuffloDreemr

SPIDER PROPHECY 3 months 1 week ago #890

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
No, technically, we do not pray to "spiders". I, however,in this prayer, do pray to the spider "spirit".
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Sign in with Facebook