Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: CUSTERS LAST STAND

CUSTERS LAST STAND 4 months 2 weeks ago #731

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Decisive action that is just and constant is Dharma. Good and positive. We already have the element of surprise on our side,keep the momentum going.Do not give the oppressors a chance to regroup,keep them on their heels. I think this can be an effective strategy regarding economic and other measures. Swift and sure,without hesitation. Bring them ALL the way to their knees,then consider talks. And yes,I understand there may be short term pain. my2c
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by BuffloDreemr. Reason: neede more HEART
The administrator has disabled public write access.

CUSTERS LAST STAND 4 months 2 weeks ago #733

• v0nd0ll0
  • Thank you received: 19
There are tons of distractions that have peoples' attention & energy right now (money/audits,colour, leaders, media, etc.) I believe we need "re-focus" on what started the whole movement in the first place; Bill C-45 and all that it affects. ;) Keep the pressure on!
Last Edit: 4 months 2 weeks ago by v0nd0ll0. Reason: add to comment
The following user(s) said Thank You: BuffloDreemr, JustRob

CUSTERS LAST STAND 4 months 2 weeks ago #734

• abbinsp2
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
We need to move forward, not backwards. On this website we have had the greatest interest in the thread “14 Things Idle No More Must Do to Stay Alive”. This thread had 29 replies and 1869 views. The discussion gravitated towards the same subject as the thread “The Greed and Thieving Must Stop”. This thread received 60 replies and 1610 views.

The interest of our audience is clear. We have to address corruption on FN reserves.

CUSTERS LAST STAND 4 months 2 weeks ago #735

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Dear insp. CHECK YOUR THREAD! You don't even know what thread your on.Maybe you are confused by all the whirling natives? And again I reiterate...INSP. Idle No More addresses on and off rez issues concerning FN People. The only interest that is clear is your interest in side stepping the TRUTH. If you can't even reply to the correct thread don't bother replying at all.So stop moving backward and get with the program. Find another hobby grampa,one you're good at perhaps.Your statistics are meaningless here.troll
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guibou

CUSTERS LAST STAND 2 months 2 weeks ago #947

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Timing is everything.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Sign in with Facebook