Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW CONSTITUTION

NEW CONSTITUTION 3 months 3 days ago #903

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
This looks like a popular idea,lets GO WITH IT! any questions? what I thought.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

NEW CONSTITUTION 3 months 2 days ago #904

• Happy Bird
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Hello BD

I took note of your frustration regarding the lack of 'participation' on this web site. Please be well brother and know that 'change is inevitable'. "The Powers That Were", know this...they are scared. For example, Harper was 'named' in that ICC ruling as being a criminal along with the pope and queen...what does that mean for me...it means i will 'apprehend' those pieces of shit if ever they cross my path. It means i place no value in the fact that the Duck Lake Band of Alberta chose to put a 'war bonnet' on the head of that Douche Bag Harper (disgraceful). It means i no longer place any value in treaty agreements and claim ALL lands where i live and walk and reside, as 'My Home and Native Land'. It means when i/we see an act of racism by a greasy white man (uniform or not), i/we will beat that POS to the edge of his life, and only they will know why they got beat down.

Get it? I share this with you and all so that any and all will see that 'The Bothers' are here now. They roam the halls of Ottawa unknown to those in residence, they walk the head offices of "The First Church (of Pedophilia) United (in child killing)". They see the game wardens with their side arms and watch them closely. The Chiefs where i live do not see the 'investigators' tracking their over-seas accounts. Do you see them? no...no one does because they hide in the 'River of Creation' which moves so quickly now.

And so, i thought i would provide you an update, of sorts. First and for myself only, i am working to get a band council resolution together based on a template from Moose Cree FN. That resolution works to place 'limits and consequences' on band counselors and chiefs, in that, members can vote to have individuals removed from councils before their 'terms' are done. That is If, they fail to attend meetings and if people agree that they are wasting time and space by doing nothing on council to benefit their peoples, or are shown to be corrupt.

Also, there is a band council election coming up and we are distributing information packages regarding corruption, trust funds, the criminal church, etc. A 'boots on the ground' example for you...we had a community meeting here this past week and it was done 'Traditionally'. Then near the end some 'brainwashed half breed' starts speaking about Jesus and God while walking around trying to smudge people. My Brothers, in the form of a young mother, stood up and asked 'WTF is going on here?" and loudly spoke out about mixing christianity (the pedophiles circle) with traditional ceremony (The Red Circle). The Bothers told this old brainwashed fool to get out and save his preaching for the church ceremonies. the Brothers went to his house after and told him to 'stay the fuck out' of the traditional circles "or that freaking on-reserve church they value so much would be reduced to rubble". We are putting forth a band council res to have these churches start paying on reserve taxes; now we will watch how fast they 'bug out' and abandon their flock...for all to see their true nature.

So change does come in many forms; i wonder if that 'action' represents 'change, in your eyes?

It may be important to note that The People are smarter than most non-natives give them credit for. Any human being can use a cheap parabolic mike' to listen to corruption...they seem to forget this. We know what trolls are, and they know the the RCMP and CSIS watch this site and therefore are not going to post ANYTHING...PERIOD. INM is a 'grass roots movement' and will not follow the same path as those that came before....got it? Any INM meeting i have attended took place on a trap line, and in pau wau circle, and at a dinner table while sharing tea and bannock with the "Grandmothers" and mothers. Just saying.

If YOU feel a new constitution is needed, and i agree with you that one is needed, than maybe just be more direct and just ask for help in writing one. Post examples, for example. I myself feel we need a new party in "kanata" and am working on the process to do that, only because of something YOU said to me when we met here, early in the movement. I am not asking others for help...my plan is to just post my result here, and let the people decide.

With all due respect BuffaloDreamr, i value your postings highly and regard you as a leader here. I know you are getting frustrated but my hope is that you will continue to make people aware, by sharing your knowledge.

Thank you for all your efforts to inform and motivate, they are deeply appreciated.

be well
Last Edit: 3 months 2 days ago by Happy Bird.

NEW CONSTITUTION 3 months 2 days ago #906

• Anonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I understand your frustration BuffloDreemr, It seems this forum is probably being visited more by government spooks than supporters. (3000+ views on this thread and barely any replies?? wow) I will be working to change this. Today's protests will likely draw attention back to Idle No More. I plan on making a few tweets to spread the link to this forum and get more supporters here.

Have there been massive troll attacks on here? If so I must be missing them, but I think your troll-dar (troll radar) might be a bit too sensitive. I don't think I've seen any trolling occurring, if I spot any I will surely point it out.

The trolls are a fact of life, but the only thing you need to do to render them ineffective is to ignore them. If you think it's a troll, do not reply. Do not feed the trolls.

NEW CONSTITUTION 3 months 1 day ago #908

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
Maybe you haven't read all my posts anonymous. I clearly demonstrated how to deal with trolls. I only feed them the truth,and it's very effective poison! And many there have been around here.It's much quieter in that regard lately,since I put the run on 'em a while back.And it only cost me a new mother-board on my computer.They are/were not happy with me,and they will not return (to post anyway) they know there is no hiding here.And I will continue to NOT ignore them,ignoring them is feeding them,letting them get away with their garbage.Don't worry about my troll-dar settings either,yes,sensitive they are.I'm still not even convinced you are an actual anon,well played...troll? I know trolls will stoop to any level at this point,even lower than under a bridge.Happy Bird: Thank you for the encouragement.You're right I am frustrated.Just remember that being underestimated is a great advantage.Let the powers that were in their arrogance,underestimate FN.To their own peril. Hau.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds
Sign in with Facebook