Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: NEW CONSTITUTION

NEW CONSTITUTION 4 months 3 weeks ago #619

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
This will not be a problem,since we formed the basis of democracy on Turtle Island to begin with.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ManyAs1

NEW CONSTITUTION 4 months 2 weeks ago #743

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Treaties are not worth the paper their printed on.Would you believe them if they "said" they honored them? Might as well fold them up and see if they'll fly to the moon. My opinion is to start a fire with them,or wipe something,and put them to some good use. The only answer is to draft a new Indigenous Peoples Constitution,with a LEGITIMATE government.Treaties have always been a "divide and conquer" tactic used by the oppressors.We have to come together as ONE,accross Turtle Island, or forget it.

NEW CONSTITUTION 4 months 6 days ago #817

• bobnowires
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Hi BD.

Something needs to change. No doubt about it. I'd like to see a nation that is lead by FN peoples and interests. I think this will happen anyway: FN people represent the largest growing voting block. Eventually FN people will vote as a single unit - the only question is when.

For now, we can work with what we've got. We do have the ability to make things better in a hurry - and I think we should! Idle No More represents FN issues but has been a lightning rod for many other organizations. I feel privileged to have a voice here.

I think this one good starting point:
cooperate4.ca/

NEW CONSTITUTION 4 months 6 days ago #818

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the input bob; looks like it's up to you and me no one else is showing up! I respectfully disagree with you about your suggestion of working within the existing political structure.It is rife with corruption,no matter who is elected within such a diseased system, they will inevitably fall prey to it's pathology.This sickness goes far beyond our borders and is a global issue now.My opinion is well known if anyone cares,CLEAN SWEEP,and I do mean WORLD WIDE. What's wrong with all you ABSENT *EDITED* ? Get serious ,in order to have any meaningful dialog there has to be more than three or four participants. This is some internet backwater no one is visiting. some kind of explanation for it please...I'm tired of listening to my own voice.Thousands of "members" and no opinions? Give me a break. POST and share your voice! I understand this is a new movement and it needs time to develop, but bring people like bob and I with ideas, into the loop already.How do you account for the lack of participation on this forum bob? Apathy,agreeance or absence? MODERATORS SPEAK UP, POST AN EXPLANATION.[/color]
Last Edit: 4 months 4 days ago by v0nd0ll0.

NEW CONSTITUTION 4 months 4 days ago #822

• v0nd0ll0
  • Thank you received: 19
I can only provide my explanation for myself only. Too busy IRL tryna survive. To say the least, it's been a struggle lately.

Idle No More!

NEW CONSTITUTION 4 months 4 days ago #827

• BuffloDreemr
  • Gold Boarder
Can someone please elaborate on the TOPIC of the thread! I'm sick of this sh!t! The only ones who give a shit about this forum are the @!@kin' TROLLS!! What is wrong with you people, 650+ views and zero feedback? Does anyone have any concept of what I'm talking about? If you're confused ASK!!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds
Sign in with Facebook